Charter Bus Services
Motor Transportation is offering charter bus services for your organization or unit for events, retreats, and trips. Please read our policies and fill out the form and we'll respond to you with a quote.
Request a quote
- The 25% reservation fee must be paid for at least two (2) weeks prior to the trip in order to complete the reservation. There is no refund of the reservation fee for cancellations within 7 days. There is no refund for the full amount for cancellations on the same day as the trip unless the cancellation is due to circumstances beyond the customers' control, i.e. natural disasters, pandemic restrictions, etc.
- If required, bus parking must be paid for separately by the customer and a confirmation letter or reservation number must also be provided prior to the trip.
- The customer must ensure that all the information is correct and the point of contact will be on-site on the date and time the services are requested. Drivers are instructed to wait only 30 minutes at the pick-up locations until determining the trip has been canceled due to no-show.
- The Charter Bus Program will only support trips that are for cultural, social, unit, private organization, or community gathering events. The bus program will not support trips to any drinking establishments.
- Bus trips can only be scheduled starting at 5 AM and must return to the MCASI no later than 11 PM. Changes in times may be considered on a case-by-case basis by the MCCS Motor Pool & Transportation Manager.
- For trips lasting more than 9 hours or past 500 km (400 km at night), an additional driver is required. In addition, the driver(s) must stop every two (2) hours in order to provide proper rest and ensure the safety of all passengers.
- The Motor Pool Manager must be notified of any schedule changes as soon as possible. Changes made on the day of will not be followed by the drivers unless authorization has been provided.
- For trips to the same location but on separate days, a Charter Request must be submitted for each day. Alcoholic beverages and smoking is not permitted on the bus.
- Pets/Animals are not permitted on the bus and must travel inside the lower bus storage compartment inside a pet carrier. Max dimensions of the carrier are as follows:
- Height: 31 in.
- Width: 51 in.
- Length: 78 in.
- All passengers must wear their seat belts.
- Payment can be made at the MCX Cash Cage or by Unit Fund Transfers through our Finance Department. Details will be provided once bus reservations have been completed.
MCCS Motor Transportation Bldg. #9700
|MON - FRI||7:15 AM - 4 PM|