Saturday, December 3, 2022
Celebrate the season at our annual Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony. Join us for food, festivities, contests, a visit from a certain jolly old elf, and much more.
- Train Rides
- Arts & Crafts
- Ugly Sweater Contest
- Iwakuni Dance Group
- Hot Cocoa and Cookies Provided by Club Iwakuni
- Holiday Décor
- Mini-Holiday Town for Holiday Shopping
- Special guest: Santa
- and of course: Large Brilliant Holiday Tree
Organizations can register for a booth at our mini-Holiday Town. Registration is open to Units, and authorized Private Organizations and Home-Based Businesses. In addition to registering online, please download the Booth Application and Hold Harmless Agreement, fill them out, and return them to email@example.com
- Private organizations and home-based businesses must be registered at MCAS Iwakuni to participate.
- A booth fee of $50 is due at the time of application.
- Booth fee includes set up, use, and break down of a 10’ x 10’ tent with one power outlet, two tables, two chairs, and lighting.
- Special Events staff reserves the right to relocate organizations to ensure full use of available event venues.
- Participating organizations are responsible for proper care of equipment provided by MCCS and for the removal of trash from their assigned booth spaces at the conclusion of the event.
- Units and private organizations are responsible for submitting a fundraising request to the Station Judge Advocate. If selling food and/or drinks, a copy of the appropriate food handling certification from the Navy Family Branch Clinic must be provided with the fundraising request. The approved fundraising request and food handling certificate must be available for review at the event.