The ASVAB Career Exploration Program is designed to help identify and explore occupations and develop an effective strategy to realize potential goals. ASVAB scores can help you determine your readiness for further education and training in different career areas. Knowing your academic strengths and weaknesses gives you time to work to improve them before you start a job, begin college or vocational school, or enter the military.
Let MCCS Iwakuni Be Your Bridge to Japan
MCCS Career Listings
Check out the latest job listings and begin your professional journey with MCCS today.
Work with MCCS and Support the MCAS Iwakuni Community
MCCS positions offer rewarding work supporting our servicemembers, civilians, and their families. MCCS offers full-time, part-time, and flexible employment opportunities in a variety of career fields.
MCCS has a world-class training program featuring both online and in-person training, customized learning development plans for every employee, and up to $5,000 per year in tuition reimbursement for job related degrees and certifications for full-time and part-time employees!
MCCS offers an expansive variety of employment benefits!
- Living Quarters Allowance (LQA) (WWH Only)
- Post Allowance (WWH Only)
- Miscellanous Expense Allowance (MEA)/Foreign Travel Allowances (FTA) (WWH Only)
- Health Insurance with the option of Dental Coverage
- Health Flexible Spending Account (HFSA)
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account (DFSA)
- 401K with Employer Match up to 5% - Conditions Apply; Also Available to Flexible Employees
- Pension with 1% Employee Contribution
- Life Insurance for Employee and Dependent(s)
- AFLAC/Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Leave Donation Program
- Leave Accrual for Annual Leave and Sick Leave For FT and PT Employees
- Federal Leave Transfer for DoD Components
- Salary Advance Payment Up to Three Months
- Employee Assistance Program
Thinking about applying for a job in Iwakuni and not sure about what the location has to offer? The Statement of Living and Working Conditions booklet below can help answer all your questions. It covers topics from the weather to transportation, medical care and child care options, and other general information about the base and surrounding area.