Saturday, October 1, 2022
The Library’s Chess Club is intended for beginner and intermediate participants interested in learning chess rules, tactics, and strategies. The first 30 minutes may focus on instruction and the rest of the program will allow for free play time. The Library provides all materials for the program, but participants are welcome to bring their own chess equipment.
- Registration opens the first day of each month and closes the Thursday before the 3rd Friday.
- If you can no longer attend Chess Club after you have registered, please contact the Library to cancel your reservation.
- Limited to 20 participants.
- Ages 10 and older.
- Participants must be willing to partner with players of different ages, genders, and skill levels.
- Unaccompanied minors must have a dependent ID.
Library | 253-3078